I. Zapisz czasownik w odpowiedniej formie - czas Past Continuous:
1. I ........... (have) a shower, when the phone rang.
2. She ................ (learn) English. (before and now)
3. They .............. (watch) a film during the flight. ( They didn't finish it.)
4. When you .................. (play basketball), it started to rain.
5. She ............. (lie) him all the time. (before and now)
II. Zapisz zdanie w formie przeczącej czasu Past Continuous:
1. Child was eating a breakfast, when babysitter arrived.
2. I was having a break, when the phone rang.
3. They were running, when the accident happened.
III. Zapisz zdanie w formie pytającej czasu Past Continuous:
1. She was looking for him.
2. We were watching the film in the car. (zapytaj o miejsce)
3. He was dancing, when she came.
4. They were running, when the phone rang. ( zapytaj co robili, kiedy zadzwonił telefon)
1. was having
2. was learning
3. were finishing
4. were played basketball
5. was lying (kiedy czasownik kończy się na końcówkę "ie", zamieniamy ją na "y" + "ing")
1. Child wasn't eating a breakfast, when babysitter arrived.
2. I wasn't having a break, when the phone rang.
3. They weren't running, when the accident happened.
1. Was she looking for him?
3. Where were we watching the film?
3. Was he dancing, when she came?
4. What were they doing when the phone rang?
Mam nadzieje, że te ćwiczenia na czas Past Continuous nie były dla was trudne, a odpowiedzi są zrozumiałe. Jeśli jednak nadal macie problemy z czasem Past Continuous, zapraszam na post: http://czasy-angielskie.blogspot.com/2012/03/czas-anielski-past-continuous.html